THE 5 MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES I'VE EVER VISITED

A question that every traveler gets: "What is the most beautiful place you've ever visited?". Usually, it's extremely hard to pick just one since every place has its own beautiful features. I picked 5 places that I've visited that have made me say "Wow, that's just so beautiful". Of course, there are so much more places like this than just the 5 I listed but these have been special to me. They are listed in random order.



1. Byron Bay, Australia

Byron Bay isn't super well-known but it's certainly one of the most beautiful places I've visited. The stunning lighthouse, ocean that reflects every shade of blue, beautiful rocks, and the secret beach in the most Eastern place of continental Australia. You'll get to this beach by walking down from the lighthouse. The steps are uncomfortable and walking back is absolutely terrible but it's totally worth it. We were the only ones in that beach, just watching the sun set. AMAZING.



2. Doha, Qatar

I actually spent only one night in Doha but I really really want to visit it again in the future. It's a weird combination of old Arabian architecture and modern skyscrapers. In one moment you can be exploring the labyrinthine bazaar, and just half an hour later you can find yourself drinking capuccino in the middle of a modern city. Weird, but absolutely beautiful. One of the best things of Doha is that they didn't try to mix those two different styles but instead let them be in different areas. Therefore the two styles make the city more versatile without ruining each other.



3. Georgia

I was going to pick Gudauri into this list but then I remembered how lovely and different Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, is. Georgia is a country everybody should visit though it's all the time turning more and more into being a destination for tourists. Georgia has it all: sea, mountains, old cities, beautiful culture, amazing cuisine and so on. If you ever travel to Georgia, remember to explore the country outside the capital, even though it's amazing.




4. San Francisco, USA

Some one might call me boring for listing SF here. I just love it so much. It's such a great city with amazing food, lots of sights, nice climate and so on. I fell in love with San Francisco when I was riding the cable car through the city. Hanging a bit outside the car, feeling the wind in my face, smelling the sea... just wow. I have often said that I wouldn't like to live in the USA but now that I think, SF would be the city of my dreams.



5. Mont Saint-Michel, France

This is a must-visit place for every traveler. Experiencing the tide in an old stunning abbey and watching the cape turn into an island. If you want to explore the tide at its most, remember to check out when the tide is highest when booking your trip. Also, I suggest you stay in Mont Saint-Michel until the sun set because it's just amazing!



What are your top 5 places? Do you agree with my list?
-TH

Comments

  1. Wow, thats one of the list to bookmark. You made it short and sweet on all the five destination. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! Bryon Bay has been on my bucket list for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your selection especially that you've included Qatar which was interesting. I liked it too although I live in Dubai. But felt it had a lot of character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these destinations are on my bucket list, especially Qatar! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Georgia is on your list, because I really want to visit there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those places look really beautiful, would have loved to see a few more photos though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful places dear! I'm going to Australia for a year so can't wait to explore Byron Bay myself! <3
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting places to visit on your list! I've been to a few but plan on seeing more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting roundup! It's nice that your top five fall mostly outside of the most hyped-about countries and cities. Adding Doha to my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post! I have heard great things about Doha and would like to visit. Love the photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your post helped me expand my bucket list. Doha has been on my list for a while now. After reading your post, I think I'll like to explore it soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always hate being asked this question because I feel like I am cheating on all the other places I've been :) But if I had to say, my Top 5 are Sibaltan, in the Philippines, Victoria Falls in Zambia, Pai Canyon in Thailand, Byron Bay, and Whitehaven beach in the Whitsundays. YOur list has given me some new places to see though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Out of it, I would love to visit Georgia! I have almost made it there, last autumn, but they have refuced the entry for me in Ukraine and turned me back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definitely agree with Georgia. I think that it's the coolest country out of all those that I've been to. I actually lived there (Tbilisi) for 3 months, and I Want to go back soon to do the rest of the country properly. I also learned their alphabet, which is hard, but super cool. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great list! Georgia is ONE LOVE! Because of its nature, culture, wine and hospitality of the people it may be named the most beautiful country in the world, isn't it? I'm so grateful that once I had the chance to discover so many beautiful regions and places in Georgia. By the way, what are the best and the most beautiful places to see in Georgia on your opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do visit the India's first planned city Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here we have shortlisted ten of the most beautiful places in the world for you to include them in your travel bucket list. The world has many beautiful and jaw-dropping places. Most people don’t even know about these places.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment