The first post

Hey everybody!
So this is it - I'm starting a blog, yay! I really don't know what to write as this first post but maybe I could tell you a bit about myself? I'm a 15-year-old girl from Southern Finland. I love to travel, I really do. So far I have visited 30 countries in 4 different continents and my goal is to visit all countries in the world. Umm... I made this blog because I want to share my stories from my travels with you and hear your stories about your travels. And I think writing a blog is a good way to improve my English - I'm sorry if I make some mistakes, it's not my mother tongue... And by the way, all photos in this page are mine (unless said differently) so please don't use them. But I guess that's all for now :) I'm going to put here some photos from my travels from last six months - enjoy!
 Riom, France
 Stockholm, Sweden
 San Francisco, California, the United States of America
 near Death Valley, Nevada, the United States of America
 Las Vegas, Nevada, the United States of America
Los Angeles, California, the United States of America
Brighton, the United Kingdom


 Thanks for reading! See you soon :)
-TH

Comments